Dear water kefir fans,
What about a light and summery kefir recipe with apple and cinnamon? A tasty dessert or as a side dish with your selfmade water kefir.
you can easily order our organic water kefir here*
A tasty apple cream that does not only taste delicious in summer times. Even in winter it is a nice kefir recipe for Christmas time with its aromatic cinnamon taste.
For all cinnamon lovers and everyone who would love to have a tasty and sweet dessert right now: Let’s start with the recipe
you can easily order your water kefir starter kit here*
For your delicious water kefir apple cream you need:
- 500ml organic water kefir – you can get your organic water kefir here*
- 4 big apples
- 1 tbsp citrus juice
- ½ Tsp cinnamon
- Sugar* as much as you like
- Mixer – we use the vitamix*
Are you ready for ther recipe? Here it comes:
- Peel the apples and cut into small pieces
- Mix apples, citrus juice, cinnamon and sugar on a high level for 1-2 mins
- Add water kefir and mix everything carefully together on a low level
- Now put the kefir apple sauce dessert in a bowl and enjoy!Enjoy your kefir apple cream!
water kefir apple creamPrint Recipe
- 500ml water kefir
- 4 big apples
- 1 tsp citrus juice
- ½ Tbsp cinnamon
- Sugar as much as you like
- Mixer – we use the Vitamix
Peel the apples and cut into small pieces
Mix apples, citrus juice, cinnamon and sugar on a high level for 1-2 mins
Add water kefir and mix everything carefully together on a low level
Now put the apple sauce dessert in a bowl and enjoy!
I wish you a lot of fun by making this recipe and I am very excited to hear your opinions about your selfmade water kefir apple cream. I would love to see some comments about your favourite recipes with water kefir and how you liked mine.
I am looking forward to see you again for my next recipes.
Watch this video and many more regarding Kefir and Kombucha on my Youtube channel…
* This is an Affiliate-Link – Affiliate-Links are sponsored Links