Dear water kefir fans,
Today, we created a tasty water kefir recipe for you made of your own selfmade water kefir. A fruity and fresh summerdrink with delicious chia seeds.
Orange kisses kefir with tasty chiaseeds. We are totally amazed by this delicious and fizzy summer lemonade. The chiaseeds are making this kefir drink a special adventure. An amazing garden time recipe for spontaneous guests. A super-fast water kefir recipe. Try it yourself!
For your delicious water kefir drink you need:
- 350ml organic water kefir – you can get your organic water kefir here*
- 350ml orange juice
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
Are you ready for ther recipe? Here it comes:
- Put Chiaseeds, water kefir and orange juice in a suitable vessel
- Mix all together and let it soak inside the fridge for 10-15 min. Keep on mixing the drink now and then.
- When the chia seeds are getting its transparent cover, your lemonade is ready
- Now enjoy cooled in a glass
Orange chia water kefir drink – a fizzy and fresh summer lemonadePrint Recipe
- 350ml water kefir
- 350ml orangejuice
- 4 Tbsp Chiaseeds
Put Chiaseeds, water kefir and orange juice in a suitable vessel
Mix all together and let it soak inside the fridge for 10-15 min. Keep on mixing the drink now and then.
When the chia seeds are getting its transparent cover, your lemonade is ready
Now enjoy cooled in a glass
I wish you a lot of fun by making this recipe and I am very excited to hear your opinions about your selfmade water kefir lemonade. I would love to see some comments about your favourite recipes with water kefir and how you liked mine.
I am looking forward to see you again for my next recipes.
Watch this video and many more regarding Kefir and Kombucha on my Youtube channel…
* This is an Affiliate-Link – Affiliate-Links are sponsored Links